Wayne Hamodey: Jorge and Greg with their well deserved PTSD Medals. Presented at the American Legion in Montlake Terrace.
2017 Tour de Terrace
- VVA Sno-King Chapter #423 new membership inquires should contact:
- Christopher Young Chapter Membership (814) 221-8865 firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Chapter members and families
- Next meeting will be held on Sunday October 8th at the Fleet Reserve Building in Mountlake Terrace at 1PM for lunch and 2 PM for Chapter business meeting.
- Menu offering: TBD
- $6.00 ea. person
- Feel free to bring your wives, significant others
- Please send an e-mail response to Lynda Daniels, email@example.com or Patty Olson as to how many will be there so we know how much food to prepare for lunch.
- Fleet Reserve Association Br. 18. located in Mountlake Terrace, at 23003 56th Ave W., Mountlake Terrace, WA.
- Direction to Flt. Res. Assoc. Br #18:
I-5 exit 179, (220th St SW), head east to 56th Ave. W. (2nd) light, turn right. Head south on 56th Ave. W. Br.#18 on left hand side on corner.
Any questions call: Greg DeLos Santos Chap. 423 President (425-971-7534)
- Engaged with John Cooper VVA Chapter 879 Spokane today.
Say hello to Coop and Chapter 879
Hello VVA Chapter #423,
I have found your web page and your Facebook site and have added them to the Washington State web site http://wavvaorg.ipage.com/?page_id=107
Please let me know if this is a problem for you. Also, if you have any upcoming events you would like to have added to the state page, please let me know.
BTW, nice web site and FB pages.
John “Coop” Cooper
VVA Chapter 879 Spokane Washington
Webmaster Washington State VVA
EDMONDS VETERANS PLAZA
Visit their link
Visit their link